Skip to main content

What's up?

I wonder if anyone still reads this?
Hello fellow human beans

It's funny how I made this as I was a kid, cute even but I've grown up a bit and this seems really cringe worthy now that I look at it.

If possible maybe I could continue this with a different format and/or theme.

I haven't written in a while so I may be rusty in the beginning (I'm reading over this realising how short and unflowy my sentences are) anyway I'd love to continue writing some posts to get my brain working again.

Since I'm a lazy human and my timetable is ... unstable, not really sure when I'll be vamping up this site;
So watch this space

Joshna Yasmin Ali

Popular posts from this blog

ATM

A Perspective:      "Being a celebrity is a job, they pamper themselves and get conditioned to smile in front of the fans and act kindly in front of everyone. Think about how as an employee, you have no other choice but to act obedient and submissive towards your superior, that's the same logic that applies between celebrities and fans. They treat you well only because you're the reason they get to lay food on the table."  - Anoynymous        "500 years ago, entertainment was the lowliest profession. Today, entertainers teach society its morals and ethics. Humanity regressing." - Ahmed Dimashqee   ATM: an electronic banking machine that dispenses cash.     In this generation, as well as previous generations there are group of people that can be referred to as ATMs. Essentially what they do is give money. Giving money is not necessarily a bad thing depending on the situ ation ; it may be given with love an

Islamic Quotes on Communication ..

Be Truthful in your speech. (TRUTH, LIES )   No to speaking loudly, yelling & shouting. (Shh, Behave!) Avoid lewdness, foul language & cursing. ( @**o!! )

Ramadan 2012 .. !!

 Ramadan 2012 The Event Of The Summer / Uniting The World No Medals For The Fastest  Rewards For Those Who Fast One Team, 2+ Billion Participants   Keep Calm and Welcome Ramadan Ramadan 2012 "(It was) The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur’aan, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadan i.e. is present at his home), he must observe Sawm (fasts) that month…” - [al-Baqarah 2:185]